How do I configure my phone or mobile device to work with Infosaic Email?
Use the following settings when setting up your email on your mobile device?
MAIL SERVER NAMES:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.infosaic.com
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.infosaic.com
Incoming - POP3: 110
Incoming - IMAP: 143
Outgoing - SMTP: Port 8383 (Many provider's block the default port 25)
If you are using an encrypted connection, please use the following port numbers (Recommended Option!):
Incoming - POP3: 995
Incoming - IMAP: 993
Outgoing - SMTP: 465
*Make sure to select SSL as the connection type.
Optional Mail Clients for your mobile device:
Droid Email (Droid Users)
iPhone Mail (iPhone Users)
Specific Instructions for iPhone Users:
1. Choose Your Account Type - Other Mail in this case
2. Select Add Mail Account
3. Enter your Name, Email Address and Password as set up on the mail server - https://mail.infosaic.com
4. Enter incoming mail server name (as shown above), email address and password as set up on the server.
5. Enter outgoing mail server name (as shown above), email address and password as set up on the server.
6. Select synchronization options
Specific Instructions for Droid Users:
1. Open your mail client - Droid, K9, myMail
2. Enter your email address and password as set up on the mail server
3. Select POP3
4. Enter email address, password, mail server names (mail.infosaic.com)
5. Enter Port Numbers. See above and decide if you want to use SSL or not.