Support home >>Shared Hosting Control Panel - Tools and Utilities >>Tools and Utilities - Advanced File Manager
Tools and Utilities - Advanced File Manager
Our Advanced File manager is performs standard file management functions -- such as uploading and deleting files. It also allows you to unzip files on the fly, preserving the directory structure, and effectively deploying your site in a few simple clicks. So if you have an existing site developed here what you would need to do:
1. Zip up your site files in its current location. Please make sure that when zipping up you would choose to preserve directory structure.
2. Open the new advanced file manager and choose upload file functionality.
3. Browse to where you have stored your file on your computer.
4. Upload file.
5. Click on unzip file.
Your entire directory structure will be unzipped and deployed to the server in its original format.
Other great features of the advanced file manager include:
1. Ability to move or copy files or directories to a new location.
2. Zip up your files.
3. Edit HTML files on the fly.
4. Change files and directory security settings.