The Domain Bandwidth Report will assist you in identifying those users that are using too much bandwidth.
Note: This report may or may not be enabled for your domain, depending on the selections made by the system administrator.
Start / End Date - Choose the date range on which you wish to report. The dates are inclusive.
Sort By - Choose a method to sort the data.
Generate Report - Click this button to calculate and show the report
Once generated, the report will show the following items:
- Username / Email Address - The account that received or sent messages
- Bytes Received - The bandwidth in kilobytes accumulated from incoming email messages, regardless of content filtering.
- Bytes Sent - The bandwidth accumulated from outgoing messages, including auto-responders.
- Messages Received - A count of all incoming messages, regardless of content filtering.
- Messages Sent - the number of outgoing messages, including auto-responders.
- If you see "Other Addresses" appear in your stats, it indicates messages sent to or from a catch-all account.
- Email address that come in through aliases then forwarded to a local user will not show up as incoming for that user, but rather as incoming under the Alias Statistics.
- Email accounts with forwarding will show the forwarded mails as Sent Messages.