Support home >>General Control Panel Support for Shared, VPS and Dedicated >>Tools and Utilities - File Manager
Tools and Utilities - File Manager
File Manager is an alternative way to access files so that you may modify, add, and/or delete files on your virtual web server. We have two file manager options, a more simple file manager and one that is more advanced.
Advanced File Manager Features:
The New File Manager besides basic file manager functions allows you to unzip files on the fly, preserving directory structure, and effectively deploying your site in a few simple clicks. So if you have an existing site developed here is what you would need to do:
Simple File Manager Icons:
- This allows you to refresh the screen.
- By clicking this you will be adding adding a new file.
- By clicking this you will be adding adding a new folder.
- By clicking this you can upload new files to an existing folder.
Edit - By clicking on edit you can modify any ASCII files. IE HTML, ASP
- By clicking on this, you will be deleting a file or image.